At Dragonfly, we believe crypto/web3 is reinventing finance, social structures, and the internet at large. All of this will indelibly impact the human experience and the global economy. The teams in our 150+ company portfolio are solving extraordinarily diverse problems to this end, and they all require world-class talent.
Our team partners with engineers across the entire stack, from crypto (blockchain, protocol, smart contracts), through backend, frontend, full-stack, mobile, infra, etc, and across various disciplines: data, security, machine learning, DevOps, etc. We work together to identify opportunities within our portfolio that are mutually aligned in terms of interests and engage your passion for building.
Please be advised this job opening is for our portfolio companies. This is not a listing for an internal role at Dragonfly. We’re proud to have placed people just starting their careers through seasoned industry leaders.
How does this process work?
- Apply to the job posting, and Dragonfly’s talent team will seek to hand-match you with companies in our portfolio based on your background, skill set, interests, and career goals.
- If you and the team agree you’d like to speak, we’ll facilitate a warm intro directly.
Whatever skillset you bring to the table, there’s a strong likelihood we can connect you with interesting projects.
Portfolio: You can find our featured portfolio here - https://jobs.dragonfly.xyz/jobs
- We've backed 150+ companies, including many of the industry's leading projects (e.g., MakerDAO, Compound, Dune Analytics, Bybit, dYdX, 1inch, Celo, Avalanche, Hashflow, Flashbots, Aptos, Matter Labs, Polygon, etc.)
- We've funded teams at various stages/sizes, and there are a ton of interesting challenges being tackled — from DeFi (e.g., trading, exotic on-chain financial instruments), to CeFi, to NFTs, GameFi, L1 infrastructure/core tech, DAOs and DAO tooling, data tools, MEV, decentralized social and science, the intersection of ML and crypto, etc.
We’d love to speak with you if you have:
- Significant experience writing production-level code
- Experience building and/or interacting with blockchain nodes/infrastructure
- Shipped and deployed smart contracts
- Interest or experience developing peer-to-peer networking technology
- Interest or experience with containerization (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker) and scalable, automated infrastructure
- Interest or experience with WebAssembly, WebRTC, web security, and other browser technology
- A deep understanding of consensus mechanisms and/or cryptography
- Contributed to any notable open source projects