The Influencer Lead within the Marketing team is responsible for building and driving the relationships with influencers. He/she will be responsible for creating an engaging community of Draftea influencers and turn it into an acquisition channel.
- Responsible for contacting talents and influencers of YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Facebook, etc. to seek cooperation with our brand.
- Plan and control of the monthly marketing budget (influencer related).
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of influencers.
- Management of contracts and other necessary things of influencers..
- Build meaningful and impactful relationships with influencers, seeking out new talent, and partnering with content creators alike.
- Develops KPIs and benchmarks to measure and maximize influencer impact on our campaigns.
- Build thriving collaborations and launch engaging content for the daily fantasy sports community.
- Help influencers develop their content and grow their audiences, incorporate and grow new influencers in the community of Draftea.
- Support all influencers on their needs, be their voice towards the growth team at Draftea and be a content creator consultant.
- Be able to manage a team across multiple regions. This position will be hiring and developing a team of Influencer specialist for Spanish-speaking LATAM
- +5 years experience in influencer marketing.
- BA in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or related fields.
- Thrives working in a very fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - comfortable working in changing environments and dealing with high complex business challenges.
- Strong ability to develop media and influencer contacts/relationships.
- Great communication skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Result driven.
- Possess and cultivate a growth mindset, identifying your strengths and weaknesses and setting professional goals accordingly.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.