We are a product-led company with small, accountable squads. The engineering unit is based on customer-centric methodologies with a simple framework; security, performance, reliability.
Your first challenge will be to contribute in the creation of our platform from zero to one, by creating beautiful software experiences with modern tools, and care deeply about creating the best possible products. We are currently a small team and you will be one of the first hires.
You will work closely with our CTO and Engineering Team.
- Develop systems and APIs that power a rich set of applications used by a large and passionate group of users every day.
- Contribute to production code, with focus on quality, performance and scalability.
- Participate in developing automation tests.
- Troubleshoot software application issues.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We work in a dynamic environment, where rolling out products and solutions requires prompt actions, corresponding to the business needs.
- Work with modern technologies on scalable, reliable systems that people 24/7.
- Document your software to ensure that future-you and others will understand the intention behind the features and components you build.
- Define code standards and styles for better teamwork.
- Collaborate with other engineers on your team to code review.
- Help recruit and assess future engineering team members.
- Define, document, and implement engineering workflows and best practices.
- 3-5 years of industry software development experience.
- Intellectually curious, independently driven, and passionate about great products.
- Expert-level skill in Go programming language and familiarity with others.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Experience building and shipping web applications and/or API services end-to-end.
- Comfortable profiling & debugging production systems.
- Comfort in picking up new technologies.
- Have great testing skills (mostly unit tests and integration tests; knowledge in testing frameworks is a plus)
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with monitoring systems like Datadog, Prometheus or similar.