The TikTok-Community Manager within the Marketing team is responsible for building and driving the TikTok channel. He/she will be responsible for creating an engaging community on this platform and gradually turn it into an acquisition channel.
- Create the strategy for the TikTok channel.
- Plan and control of our monthly marketing budget for the agencies, influencers and production of the TikTok channel.
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of TikTok strategies.
- Report and control on a weekly basis, driving actions in order to achieve our ambitious targets.
- Passion for TikTok.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in community management, social media management or marketing.
- Experience either publishing or managing campaigns on TikTok and other social media platforms.
- Thrives working in a very fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - comfortable working in changing environments and dealing with high complex business challenges.
- Great communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic editing tools.
- Sense of urgency.
- Creative and a TikTok lover!
- Result driven.
- Possess and cultivate a growth mindset, identifying your strengths and weaknesses and setting professional goals accordingly.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.