The Performance / Acquisition analyst within the Growth team is responsible for building and driving crucial marketing capabilities from the ideation phase all the way to becoming a successful revenue-earning machine.
- Create the acquisition plan (Paid Social, Search, Display, Influencer, Referral, Offline, SEO / ASO)
- Plan and controlling of our monthly six-figure marketing budgets for all performance channels
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of online marketing campaigns
- Control performance of all channels on a weekly basis, driving actions in order to achieve our ambitious targets
- Analyzing the cohorts per strategy and acquisition channel.
- Working hand in hand with Product to define the product roadmap for the acquisition team
- Working closely with the Brand team to optimize creative processes in order to improve creative performance
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of our international marketing strategy
- Minimum 3 years of experience in online marketing, in a heavily performance-driven environment
- First hand experience with Paid Social, Search, Display, Influencer, Referral, Offline and SEO / ASO
- High level of experience working with stakeholders across product, tech, brand, and customer service.
- Thrives working in a very fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - comfortable working in changing environments and dealing with high complex business challenges
- Excellent working knowledge of analytics & tracking tools (e.g Appsflyer, Google Analytics, GTM, Firebase, Smartly.io)
- Knowledge of Ad Tech and attribution models
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Full Time Availability-Analytical Profile
- Sense of urgency
- Analytical and logic-based thinking
- A critical thinker, not afraid to ask questions and accept uncertain answers.
- Possess and cultivate a growth mindset, identifying your strengths and weaknesses and setting professional goals accordingly.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment;
- Worked in highly multidisciplinary teams (Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, etc.)