We are looking for our next Talent Acquisition Specialist we are looking for someone with a strong desire to learn.
What skills are we looking for?
- Organization and planning
- Learning agility
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
What will you do?
Mainly we will be in charge together of:
- Researching and raising position profiles that meet the needs of the various areas/projects of the company together with the.
- Involve you in the end to end of the selection processes, that you can be Owner of each position.
- Coordinate cultural interviews, technical interviews with area leaders and Draftea clients.
- Dedicate yourself with passion to the recruitment and selection of the different positions of Draftea, which can be varied according to the business needs. Our efforts today are focused on software development, Product and Marketing positions.
- Reviewing and filtering candidate applications.
- Compliance with the key indicators (OKR's) of the area and keep our database up to date in our ATS software (Greenhouse)
- Conduct targeted search of profiles (hunting) based on job profiles.
- Conduct psycho-labor interviews to candidates.
- Participate, together with the area leader, in the induction of new hires
- Support in discovering new search strategies to find talent.
- Actively engage in practices that ensure the organizational development of the company.
What are we looking for in you?
- Psychologist or related background with experience in recruiting.
- You are passionate about technology and startup culture.
- At least 1 years of experience in the recruitment area. Ideally in IT , digital marketing or UX/UI design positions.
- We value people who solve problems autonomously and help solve problems in the environment.
- That you can propose and share best practices in recruitment and selection process improvement.
- Eager to be part of a high performance work team, that surpass themselves day by day and always be in the search for continuous improvement.
- You had knowledge in the STAR model
- Knowledge or experience with any ATS software