We are a product-led company with small, accountable squads. The engineering unit is based on customer-centric methodologies with a simple framework; security, performance, reliability.
Your first challenge will be to contribute in the creation of our platform from zero to one, creating beautiful software experiences with modern tools, and care deeply about creating the best possible products. We are currently a small team and you will be one of the first hires.
You will work closely with our CTO and Engineering Team.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Develop a suite of front-end applications that power modules across the ecosystem
- Creating tools that enhance the user’s website experience
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
The successful candidate will.
- Intellectually curious, independently driven, and passionate about great products.
- Expert-level skill in at least one programming language and familiarity with others.
- Experience working on small teams in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Experience building and shipping web applications.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Sketch, Figma, or others.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with TypeScript and React
- Experience with Next.js or similar frameworks
- Experience with Cypress and Jest
- Define code standards and styles for better teamwork.
- Work closely with our product and QA teams to guarantee the deliverables of UI/UX.
- Participate in design sessions, code reviews, and pull requests, both within the team and across the engineering organization
- Help recruit and assess future engineering team members.
- Define, document, and implement engineering workflows and best practices.