Join one of the world's fastest growing fintech startups! We're looking for smart, motivated team members who want to change the way people pay their bills, helping them to improve their financial success.
Are you an experienced product marketer with the ability to craft compelling stories and messages for customers? Do you have experience in working closely with sales teams to create sales tools and product demonstrations that effectively beat the competition? Do you want to drive the product marketing programs of a fast-growing FinTech company?
doxo is a leading provider of online bill payment services. With over 8 million users and a network of 120,000+ payable service providers, doxo is changing the way people pay their bills. doxo’s innovative mobile payment app, ability to easily pay multiple providers, and a free way to pay are enabling users to take the frustration and cost out of online bill payment. doxo has been recognized by Deloitte, GeekWire, and Inc. as one of the fastest growing companies and it has been widely covered by publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, and CNBC.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager that will be responsible for leading doxo’s product marketing activities. This role will be responsible for the development of all product marketing assets including messaging and positioning, sales tools and product demonstrations, competitive materials and playbooks, and customer case studies as well as the delivery of these materials to the sales teams through enablement programs.
- Deeply understanding the online bill pay market including buying centers and key buyer needs.
- Defining messaging frameworks and value propositions for all products and services
- Creating product collateral, sales materials, product demos and competitive playbooks
- Developing sales enablement content to train people on products and services
- Building compelling demand generation and install base marketing campaigns
- Launching new products and services into targeted market segments
- Collaborating with product management and development teams to provide feedback into the product planning and roadmap definition
- 5-10 years of prior experience in enterprise software marketing with roles in product marketing or product management
- Proven track record of successfully launching new products and services
- Extensive experience working with sales teams and sales enablement programs
- Prior experience creating content and materials for marketing campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to drive successes in a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Prior experience marketing FinTech applications a plus but not required
WHO WE ARE
Each year U.S. households spend over $4.6 trillion - about one third of all consumer spending - on recurring bill payments. While staying on top of these bills is the single largest determinant for consumer financial health, organizing and paying them can be a time-consuming and frustrating chore. Since its inception, doxo has been on a mission to simplify and reduce the anxiety of staying on top of bills, empowering consumers to improve their financial health. Our company was founded on the simple idea that there should be an easy and more secure way for consumers to pay all of their bills through a single account, with any payment method, on any device.
As consumers shift more bill payments online and to mobile, doxo continues to experience rapid growth. To date, over eight million doxo users across 97% of U.S. zip codes have paid bills through the payment network, across more than 45 different service categories. With more than 130,000 payable billers, doxo’s proprietary, crowd sourced provider directory is the largest in the nation.
In 2021, doxo was named by both BuiltIn and Comparably as a best place to work in Seattle, and was also recognized by both Inc. Magazine and Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America. Come join us as we grow the team to further accelerate growth, forever changing the bill pay landscape to focus on the customer.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
doxo is unique in that we have already found product/market fit and that our service is filling an important market need every day. But we are still small enough that every employee, no matter their position, can make a meaningful impact. Because transparency is a priority at all levels across the organization, we are all aware of how our work contributes to the success of our business as a whole. We are agile and work hard to solve difficult problems quickly. We work as a team to get things done and mentor individuals to get to the next level in their career.
OUR COMPANY PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Generous equity grants
- 401k match to help you save for your future
- 15 days PTO to start, plus paid holidays
- Charitable donation match
- Pet insurance
- Plus plenty of corporate discounts
Many Perks and Benefits only apply to Full Time Equivalent roles.
The annual base salary for this role is $130,000 - $165,000. Starting pay will be based on several factors and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Stock Options are also part of the compensation package for full time roles.
doxo is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.