Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. We work on products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
About Our MBA Internship
We employ MBA talent in a variety of functional areas across the business. Our internship program provides structured (and unstructured) opportunities to learn from our talented team in San Francisco, in the epicenter of digital health.
- Evaluate future product & market opportunities for Doximity, including: market research, competitive landscape, partnership opportunities, monetization strategies, and more
- Conduct competitive intelligence and design a strategy to address competition
- Join partnership discussions and take ownership of a deal
- Identify and address opportunities for increased operational efficiency across the business
- Present findings to company leadership, including the CEO
A little bit about you
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Creative problem solver; able to challenge traditional models and approaches and propose innovative solutions
- A self-starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get involved with multiple projects at the same time
- Prior work experience in the U.S. healthcare industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Candidate must not have already accepted a post-MBA full-time offer elsewhere
- Flexible location, San Francisco (HQ) or Remote
- Social events including lunches and team building activities (virtual during COVID)
- Hands-on, ongoing mentorship during internship term
- Free snacks and beverages in office
- Rooftop game room and deck with a beautiful view of SF skyline
- All applications & presentations (see below) will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Application deadline is 3/19/21.
- Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions