Downtown Music Holdings (Downtown℠) is the leading global music services company. We help millions of creators, rights holders and their partners to manage their music as a business and get paid fairly for their work. We service more than 23 million music assets from more than 145 countries across six continents, including some of the world’s most well-known songs, from a catalog that spans 100 years of popular music, including music for film and television, and the single largest independent sound recording catalog in the industry. Our integrated platforms help democratize global music rights management and simplify the distribution, monetization, and promotion of creative works. Working with creators at every stage of their career, from emerging songwriters to iconic performers, our business model drives equity across the entire global music industry supply chain.
Downtown Music Holdings is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our COO & CBO. This is an incredible opportunity to be at the intersection of music and technology in a fast-growing global organization. This role will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Business Officer and will be based in our New York City office. This position will be required to work in office on all working days. All offices are only open to fully vaccinated employees at this time.
What will you be doing?
- Act as point of contact for the COO and CBO, dealing with all phone and email inquiries, appointment booking (including internal and external), meeting coordination, etc.
- Manage and coordinate executive calendar’s and prioritize appointments
- Coordinate and preparing agendas/information for meetings, collecting, finalizing materials, and ensuring the COO and CBO are fully prepared
- Maintain confidentiality across all aspects of the role
- Coordinate travel both Domestic and International
- Track expenses and submitting monthly expense reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Help create and organize marketing materials including presentations
- Manage and update contact information for internal and external needs
- Provide general administrative support to the COO & CBO
- Maintain a weekly status report for the COO
- Greet clients and reserve meeting rooms
You are / have:
- 1+ year administrative experience supporting one or more executives (preferred)
- An intuitive thinker and someone who can proactively anticipate the needs of the executives
- Ability to handle confidential information with highest level of professionalism and discretion
- Highly proficient user of G Suite, Slack, Zoom and excited about adopting modern office tools for today’s world
- Someone with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized with remarkable attention to detail while working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to manage meetings with people from different corners of the world
- Comfortable and able to work daily from our New York City office.
Why you want to work here:
- Ample opportunities to work collaboratively across our various businesses
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of innovative and passionate people
- Collaborative, open, welcoming, and inclusive culture
- Rich benefit program, Life Insurance, 401k (with match)
- Free CitiBike Membership (NYC only)
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Downtown's values. We welcome and encourage all applicants of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.