Dovetail's mission is to enable the world to create better products and services through deep customer understanding. We empower 45,000+ people, from agencies to universities to Fortune 100 companies, to make sense of their customer research in one collaborative and powerful research platform.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Dovetail's success as we continue to build the best team and we're looking for a Talent Sourcer who will be responsible for proactively sourcing and pipelining great leadership talent to join Dovetail. You’ll partner closely with our Head of Talent and play a core role in market mapping, talent insights and exceptional candidate experiences.
What you’ll do
- You’ll find the best talent. You’ll use creative and effective sourcing strategies to find great talent across all roles in Dovetail. This includes collaborating with our Recruiters and leadership team to identify the background and experience we’re looking for.
- Screening and filtering applications. We get a high volume of applications and we want to make sure we get back to every candidate, you’ll make sure you review every application and book interviews with candidates.
- Always be looking to improve our quality focus and processes. You’ll track pipeline activity to measure performance, find opportunities to increase efficiency, and share with the rest of the talent team. You’ll make sure that we always deliver the best candidate experience.
- Build strong pipelines. You’ll build great relationships with candidates and create talent pools to maximize efficiency in filling open positions.
- Experience in a talent sourcing role. You'll have experience in sourcing a range of profiles, and have a passion for building the best teams.
- You’re creative. You know that job adverts and LinkedIn are not the only channels of headhunting candidates. You love research and understand that the art of sourcing is always evolving.
- High-quality bar and great attention to detail. You’re able to get into the details and source quality candidates in a timely manner.
- Transparent communicator. Honest, thoughtful, and transparent communication is critical to our success as a business. You'll need to build strong relationships with people across the team as well as providing great communication to candidates and give detailed feedback.
- A great attitude. The right attitude towards a sense of urgency, risk, and uncertainty about the future that comes with working at an early-stage startup. This is an opportunity to be involved in an exciting journey from the very start. You'll need to bring big energy and a positive attitude to work every day.
At Dovetail, we’re passionate about building and fostering an environment where every team member feels supported and valued. We celebrate individualism, welcoming everyone to show up as their authentic selves every day. It’s no secret that diversity builds the best teams, large or small, so we highly encourage applications from people who identify as part of an under-represented group. Please take a peek at Dovetail’s commitment to Program 50/50 and hear why we’re officially a Great Place to Work on our for more info!
- Equity for everyone. We put our money where our mouth is. No matter your role, we provide equity for all along with competitive salaries. See your investment grow as Dovetail grows.
- Extra paid days off. Enjoy ad-hoc KitKat days to take a step back and spend it however you like. Hit the beach, spend time with your family, pick up that hobby you’ve been meaning to try, or anything in between!
- Equal parental leave. We offer an inclusive framework of 12 weeks equal paid leave to support new parents. Every family is unique, so you make the call how you’d like to take care of what matters most.
- Floating public holidays. Public holidays don’t always align with when you want to take leave. So the choice is yours when it comes to swapping public holiday leave for a later date. You do you!
- Flexible work-life balance. We love our bright and shiny offices, celebrating wins together, and working on super collaborative and cross-functional projects. While our teams love coming together IRL, we also let you make the call on how and where you want to work
- Develop and grow. Take a course, attend a lunch and learn, or head to a conference to help you grow! We love to support you any way we can, so expect Dovetail to be your #1 fan when it comes to achieving your career goals.
- Modern and pet friendly offices. Bring your pooch to our modern, ergonomic offices in the heart of Surry Hills. We also host monthly events for the whole team to connect and unwind.
- Annual retreats. We aim to go away every year to celebrate achievements and have some fun as a team. New Zealand followed by the Whitsundays… where to next?
- Health is wealth. We believe that everyone has the right to mental wellness and support so every Dovetailer has access to Uprise (Employee Assistance Program) for themselves as well as their families.