Dovetail's mission is to enable the world to create better products and services through deep customer understanding. We empower 45,000+ people, from agencies to universities to Fortune 100 companies, to make sense of their customer research in one collaborative and powerful research platform.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Dovetail's success as we continue to build the best team and expand to San Francisco. We're looking for our first Recruiter in San Francisco who will be responsible for proactively sourcing and pipelining great talent to join Dovetail across sales, customer success, and marketing. Your passion lies in providing an amazing candidate experience while taking ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process. You’ll work closely with our Sydney team to constantly improve our experience and hiring process and you’ll get to spend time in sunny Sydney to really embed yourself in Dovetail’s team and culture. Whilst we’re a bigger team in Sydney, this will be one of the founding team members for San Francisco so you’ll also be helping to establish its own culture and identity.
What you'll do
- Be an ambassador for Dovetail. You'll share the Dovetail story, culture and vision with prospective candidates and support with building our employer brand.
- Deliver an awesome candidate experience. We move fast here at Dovetail and you'll be delivering the end-to-end experience for our candidates, from application, video screening, in-person interviews, and offers. We have a high bar for candidate experience and we're constantly looking for ways to improve.
- You'll find the best talent. You'll proactively source for active and passive candidates and will constantly be looking for creative ways of discovering new talent with a focus on our go-to-market roles.
- Screening and filtering applications. We get a high volume of applications and we want to make sure we get back to every candidate.
- Work collaboratively with other teams. You'll work closely with the marketing team to understand their hiring plans, execute on recruitment and define the process for each role.
- Experience recruiting go-to-market roles. You'll have some experience in recruiting roles across either sales, customer success, or marketing.
- High-quality bar and great attention to detail. You’re able to get into the details and deliver quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You’re creative. You know that job adverts and LinkedIn are not the only channels of headhunting candidates. You love research and understand that the art of sourcing is always evolving.
- Transparent communicator. Honest, thoughtful, and transparent communication is critical to our success as a business. You'll need to build strong relationships with people across the team and be a trusted business partner as well as providing great communication to candidates and give detailed feedback.
At Dovetail, we’re passionate about building and fostering an environment where every team member feels supported and valued. We celebrate individualism, welcoming everyone to show up as their authentic selves every day. It’s no secret that diversity builds the best teams, large or small, so we highly encourage applications from people who identify as part of an under-represented group. Please take a peek at Dovetail’s commitment to Program 50/50 and hear why we’re officially a Great Place to Work on our for more info!
- Equity for everyone. We put our money where our mouth is. No matter your role, we provide equity for all along with competitive salaries. See your investment grow as Dovetail grows.
- Extra paid days off. Enjoy ad-hoc KitKat days to take a step back and spend it however you like. Hit the beach, spend time with your family, pick up that hobby you’ve been meaning to try, or anything in between!
- Equal parental leave. We offer an inclusive framework of 12 weeks equal paid leave to support new parents. Every family is unique, so you make the call how you’d like to take care of what matters most.
- Travel to sunny Sydney. Spend significant time in sunny Sydney seeing the sights and working closely with the team.
- Medical and Dental. We’ve got you covered with up to 75% of the premium plans.
- Develop and grow. Take a course, attend a lunch and learn, or head to a conference. We love to support you any way we can, so expect Dovetail to be your #1 fan when it comes to achieving your career goals.
- Annual retreats. We aim to go away every year to celebrate achievements and have some fun as a team. New Zealand followed by the Whitsundays… where to next?
- Health is wealth. We believe that everyone has the right to mental wellness and support so every Dovetailer has access to Uprise (Employee Assistance Program) for themselves as well as their families.