DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticates the quality of digital media and drives ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend and helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
About the Role
The Senior Product Analyst is a key player in the Product Management team and helps drive data-based decisions across different product areas. The Senior Product Analyst role includes querying and analyzing data, planning and creating dashboards, evaluating feature alternatives, and designing experiments. The individual in this role will also work directly with Product Managers on product support related questions and analyses.
This role is part of a cross-functional team that creates products to serve advertisers and publishers across the digital landscape. The role requires big data analyses and attention to detail, as well as strong product intuition. Communication skills are incredibly important, as the position interfaces across functions.
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information to discover & develop compelling, insightful recommendations.
- Evaluating and defining success metrics.
- Monitoring key product metrics & system health, understanding the root cause of changes in metrics.
- Understanding how the system works to determine how to best solve everyday issues as well as suggest new features that can solve ongoing ones.
- Partnering with Classification Operations & Engineering teams to improve process efficiencies
- Influencing product teams through the presentation of data-based recommendations.
- Communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product & development teams.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Hands on experience with SQL and data analysis tools, such as Looker, Databricks etc
- Hands on experience using Python for data manipulation
- 4+ years of full time working experience in quantitative analysis roles.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field.
- Excellent understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression types).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field.
- Experience with ML/AI projects and products.
- Familiarity with the ad-tech environment.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between [$81,000- $161,000]. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!