Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
About the role
DV Pinnacle is our self-service platform which encompasses a suite of robust tools accessible to customers worldwide, that allow them to independently perform a variety of workflows ranging from activation to reporting. As the Sr Product Manager, Analytics, you will report directly to the Director of Product, Analytics. This is a hands-on role where you will own the development and data presentation specifically for this vertical on DoubleVerify’s enterprise analytics platform. You'll have the opportunity to work with a fully integrated group of minds on products that aim to create best in class products that make it easy for our clients around the world to verify their ads.
You are a data enthusiast who has a deep understanding of complex data structures, models and relationships, is excited about building data processing systems, and understands the unique challenges of managing BigData products. You are also a strategic thinker with an unwavering commitment to providing customers with transparency and an unparalleled analytics experience.
What you’ll do
- Own all aspects of the analytics and reporting product: requirements gathering, market research, prototyping & design, technical troubleshooting, and close coordination with Engineering and external vendors to plan and deliver products on time and within scope.
- Define requirements for ingesting and incorporating new data points or integrations into an existing data pipeline
- Oversee the development of client-facing reporting dashboards ensuring a cohesive and consistent analytics experience for DV customers
- Develop product solutions, deconstruct them into detailed product specifications with user scenarios, acceptance criteria, and success measures that are specific to data products
- Break down analytics interface design to wireframes
- Lead QA efforts with development teams as needed to ensure accurate reporting metrics and timely product delivery
- Lead cross functional collaborations between other Product Management, Sales Operations, Marketing, Sales and Product Design teams when developing analytical solutions
- Identify and exploit the key reporting features that clients love, which make DV reporting “sticky”
Who you are
- 5+ years as a Product Manager in the advertising technology or online media space - OR - in Analytics with relevant industry experience
- 3+ years managing the development of reporting data pipeline and analytics user interfaces in an agile environment OR 3+ years engineering experience building such products
- Possess a deep understanding of data models, data structures and data relationships
- In-depth understanding of the online ad ecosystem, associated data metrics, technologies, business concepts and measurement/analytics vendors
- Exceptional data analysis skills, ability to extract actionable insights from raw data
- Hands on experience and expertise with SQL
- Multitasker, who enjoys managing multiple projects in different stages of the project life cycle
- Proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities and make judgment calls based on objective information when possible
- Highly organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive attitude
- Working knowledge of BigData technologies such as Kafka, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience with data visualization / BI tools like Cognos, Tableau, Good Data, etc.
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience using UI wireframing tools such as Sketch, Axure, or Balsamiq
- Experience running agile development methodologies and best practices
- Strong process improvement and communication skills
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to find solutions to shared challenges
- B.S. in Computer Science or in a technical or quantitative field strongly preferred
- Passion and desire to work with an incredible team at an innovative leader in the ad tech space
- You have a good sense of humor!
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between [$99,000 - $197,000]. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.