Account Manager, New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
The Account Manager is responsible for servicing all aspects of customer accounts and relationships, a critical role. He/she will oversee all aspects of campaigns across kick-off, implementation, launch, reporting, remediation, and billing. The Account Manager will work closely and collaboratively with Sales, Implementation, Product Management, Engineering, and Finance teams to deliver world-class customer service and solutions to market. The Account Manager plays an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs and will be responsible for educating customers about all aspects of the DoubleVerify product suite, and how products can be leveraged to meet their goals and objectives.
Deliver Operational Excellence and superior service across your accounts
- Establish contact reports including: QBR delivery, Monthly office hours, feature update meetings and education sessions
- Have strategic conversations during all applicable client touch points (status calls, office hours, QBRs, outings, etc.) and regularly update manager with new information
- Execute against and maintain Strategic Account Plan for all Top Tier advertisers in your portfolio and review status of Top Tier accounts on monthly basis at a minimum, including: DV products used, spend trends, performance vs KPIs
- Keep abreast of industry & client specific news for Top Tier clients and proactively provide suggestions for optimizations and new product/feature opportunities
- Identify common questions, trends and challenges: establish an action plan to improve knowledge retention for specific clients
Customer Retention throughout the year
- Identify potential churn risks and escalate immediately to the appropriate salesperson and your manager, following the outlined churn process including updating in Salesforce
- Provide updates monthly on important factors in churn including if they are speaking to a competitor, recurring issues and plans to address them, how aware they are of our full product offerings, and how engaged they are
Time Management & Efficient Task Completion
- Perform a monthly audit of your entire book of business and present it to you manager by the 10th of the following month to ensure we cover revenue and relationship, as well as account hygiene and any next steps.
- Clean-up AM dashboard on a weekly basis, ensuring all audit tasks are on track
- Upload all client related documents including reporting, marketing updates, and education sessions in Salesforce
- Completion of all internal tracker and status documents within designated timeframes, showcasing effective prioritization & consistency of excellent quality in all tasks
- Ensure to provide regular updates to clients, partners and internal stakeholders as needed and see through every issue until resolved (providing confirmation to all parties)
Who you are
- 4+ years overall work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform
- Experience with Ad Serving technology
- Comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace.
- Experience managing online media products and technologies such as experience with creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, and consistently perform in high-pressure environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $54,000 to $101,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!