DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and performance measurement across campaigns to drive better results for brands and agencies.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend and helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
About the Role
Are you interested in big data and distilling insights from consumer behavior data? Would you like to build next-generation attention measurement tools that will have an impact on billions of impressions per day? Are you comfortable with large data sets and have a passion for great products?
The Product Analyst is a key player in the Performance Measurement team and drives data based decisions across the different product areas. The Product Analyst role includes querying and analysing campaign data across display and video, creating actionable product dashboards, proposing product changes, conducting impact analysis and designing experiments to drive even more value to our customers. The Product Analyst will work directly with Product Managers, Engineering and Product Operations.
Like others in the product team, the analyst should have a deep understanding and empathy to our users at leading agencies and brands around the globe. The role requires big data analyses and attention to detail, as well as a good product intuition. Previous ad tech or agency experience as part of planing, media strategy or programmatic teams is preferred.
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information; develop compelling, insightful recommendations.
- Analyzing advertiser and brands attention campaign data
- Enhance the correlation between DV’s measurement and brand outcome
- Designing and evaluating experiments to test new signals to improve the product
- Product Operations
- Indentify and analyze data issues
- Evaluating and defining success metrics
- Monitoring key product metrics, understanding the root causes of changes in metrics
- Product Leadership
- Influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams
- Ad tech experience at an DSP, SSP etc. or analytics experience at an agency or brand (preferably working as part of analytics or programmatic teams)
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Hands on experience with SQL and data analysis tools
- 3+ years of full time working experience in quantitative analysis roles
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression types)
- Experience in creating dashboards (Splunk, Tableau, Looker)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Passion for great products
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- Experience with Python or R for analysis purposes