Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
CRM Data Quality
- Manage, train and develop a global team of Jr. Specialists who are responsible for working with Sales & Client Services teams to ensure CRM data is accurate and up-to-date, with a focus on pipeline, lead and contact management
- Evaluate our current CRM account taxonomy and hierarchies to set and own the strategy and execution of adjustments to this structure, factoring in input across a large variety of cross-functional stakeholders (marketing, analytics, finance, product, etc.).
- Develop a refreshed policy on the creation and user ownership of accounts and opportunities in Salesforce. Manage a team of Jr. Specialists to ensure they’re adhering to this policy and entering data with speed and a high degree of quality/accuracy
- Own our CRM pipeline management best practices and partner with our Salesforce Operations and Finance teams to meet the evolving needs of our business.
- Partner with Sales Operations, Commercial Leadership and our VP of BI to scope, oversee and QA the development of new ways to combine and visualize data in TableauCRM to improve data access
- Partner with Marketing to provide commercial support to our inbound lead management process, providing guidance and input into process design and optimizations.
- Provides input into the data governance policies owned by the Salesforce Operations team, with key focus on gathering input from all commercial departments to feed into development requests
- Assists in the documentation of our data governance policies and educates the Commercial team on our best practices and guidelines
- Performs regular audits and data cleanup initiatives to ensure compliance with data governance best practices and guidelines
Who you are
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce in an admin capacity is strongly preferred
- Experience working for a company which engages in multi-party sales and contracts, involving consultants and/or agencies is strongly preferred
- Experience working in TableauCRM dashboard design or as an end user, strongly preferred
- Forward-thinking dynamic individual with an exceptional ability to manage multiple stakeholders from a variety of departments to generate advocacy and solve complex, multifaceted challenges
- Excellent project management and documentation skills
- 7+ years’ experience in working in Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Business Operations, Sales Operations or a related field in a fast paced, hyper-growth environment
- Experience with successful project development, management, and execution
- Excellent listening and documentation skills to quickly identify multiple needs, challenges, and translate this into a project plan
- Management experience of a globally dispersed team of individuals strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail and an ability to take complex concepts and distill them down so they’re easy to comprehend
- Ability to travel where required (4+ times per year)
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!