Social Strategy Specialist
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you'll do
As part of DV’s Social Strategy & Operations team, you will take part in driving the evolution of DoubleVerify’s social product suite, including supporting the integration of our new OpenSlate pre-screen capabilities. The Social Strategy Specialist will work closely and collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Agency Account Management and Fortune 500 companies to deliver world class customer service and social solutions to market. The Social Strategy & Ops team educates clients on how DV verification can drive superior performance and influence their media strategies. Current integrations include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube.
- Strategic Support: Provide strategic support to help drive the growth and expansion of DV’s social product suite as a subject matter expert
- Analyze social data sets and campaign performance. Craft and present strategic recommendations on leveraging DoubleVerify’s social data in partnership with the Client Partner
- Understand and articulate product differentiations + provide guidance to clients on what services best meet their needs.
- Process & Workflow Development: Identify opportunities for continued enhancements across processes and client workflows
- Continuously evaluate client use-cases to inform and evolve products & services
- Build and assist with the deployment of frameworks for client performance management and test support
- Ongoing Education: Support ongoing education & department evolution initiatives
- Lead formal and ad hoc internal and external training sessions on product implementation & best practices
- Develop and maintain expert level proficiency with the DV data tool set & adjacent platforms
- Product & Technical Support: Provide technical support to customers and internal teams by answering complex questions on function, usage and troubleshooting of social products
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in advertising at an agency, brand or partner platform
- Experience and exposure working with the social platforms either via media planning or buying with a comprehensive understanding of the media marketplace
- Current/previous exposure to working with 3rd party vendors a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working with remote global teams and executives on a daily basis
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive solution oriented approach
- Ability to speak and write in multiple languages
- Experience working with Salesforce, Jira, and/or Confluence
- Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply, preferably Spanish speaking.