We are seeking an experienced software engineer to join our talented full-stack team responsible for enabling clients to successfully activate and operate DoubleVerify’s rich suite of products. You’ll develop scalable and reliable backend services fueling DV's client-facing user interfaces and operational processes. We are a tech company at heart, addressing complex challenges and innovating to use the best technology and practices for the task at hand on a daily basis. The team is a cross-company focal point and user experience oriented, and as such you’ll be closely coordinating and working with multiple development, product, and client services teams.
This position is full-time and located in our New York City headquarters offices offering a hybrid work model from office and remote.
What you will do:
- Design and develop robust microservices built with .NET Core. The services are integrated with various systems including Salesforce, databases and internal APIs.
- Design, develop and document APIs to be used by partners and other development teams.
- Test and optimize code developed both by you and by other team members.
- Work in continuous development and integration cycles by utilizing a micro-frontend and microservices backend architectures with automated packaging and deployments.
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment, collaborating with team members and Product Managers on a daily basis and participating in product meetings.
- Actively participate in code reviews and design discussions.
Who you are:
- You have at least 6 years of software engineering experience, preferably specializing in backend development.
- You are familiar with all aspects of SDLC; you know what the best practices are and follow them in your work; you are comfortable working in a CI/CD environment.
- You have an extensive experience programming in .Net and working with C# or a similar language.
- You have substantial hands-on experience working with databases, both SQL and NoSQL.
- You understand the principles of building high-performance large-scale distributed systems and have experience building such systems.
- You are familiar with modern microservice architecture and web-based/REST API’s.
- Experience with containerization (Docker/k8s) and Kafka is a plus.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of frontend/UI development is a plus.
- Familiarity with the AdTech industry is not required, but is a big plus.
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV. The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $99,000 to $197,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.