DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology and tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media and drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Social Integrations Product Manager is a key player in the Product Management team and will lead the definition and development of DoubleVerify’s social products. The PM will work closely with internal teams and external partners, drive efforts to develop new functionality and services, and expand the capabilities and coverage of DoubleVerify’s social solutions.
This role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers and partners across the digital landscape. The role requires data analysis, collection of requirements and developing partner and vendor relationships, while working closely with engineers. Communication skills are incredibly important as the position interfaces heavily at all levels and across functions both inside DoubleVerify and with our external partners.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to drive decisions from large amounts of data and has product management or engineering experience in ad tech. Great organizational skills and analytical skills are also crucial for this role.
- Lead the definition and development of DV’s social solutions.
- Communicate the product vision and roadmap to key stakeholders, and foster collaboration through knowledge sharing.
- Manage development from concept ideation to product release, including requirement gathering and breaking down the vision to epics and stories.
- Collect customer feedback and functional needs and develop product requirements accordingly.
- Create product documentation for internal and external customers.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- 7+ years of full time working experience in online advertising
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail
- Experience in Ad Tech, Digital Media or similar industry
- Experience in Cloud Platforms, DataStudio, Splunk and/or Looker is a plus
- Experience in BigQuery is a plus