DoubleVerify is a big data and analytics company. We track and analyze tens of billions of ads every day for the biggest brands in the world like Apple, Nike, AT&T, Disney, Vodafone, and most of the Fortune 500 companies. If you ever saw an Ad online via Web, Mobile or CTV device then there are big chances that it was analyzed and tracked by us.
We operate at a massive scale, our backend handles over 100B+ events per day, we analyze and process those events in real-time while making decisions on the environment where the ad is running and all the user interactions during the Ad display lifecycle. We verify that all Ads are Fraud Free, Brand Safe, in the right Geo and highly likely to be viewed and engaged, all that in less than a fraction of second.
We are global and have R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Helsinki, Ghent and San Diego. We work in a fast-paced environment and have a lot of challenges to solve. If you like to solve big data challenges and want to help us build a better industry than your place is with us.
DV is looking for a sharp Data Analyst to join our analyst team. In this role you will work with huge amounts of data, hundreds of billions of records that each have hundreds of data points, and research many aspects of that data using SQL, provide valuable insights, create time-saving internal dashboards for analysis, and share results with key internal stakeholders.
You will also:
- Work closely with Product and engineering teams to build and enhance high scale core products end to end.
- Partner with engineering teams to address technical and functional requirements.
- Conduct analysis, create dashboards, and build and maintain metrics to monitor some of our core products performance.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and suggest improvements.
- Improve your skills, learn from top-notch experts and enrich other team members.
- Have lots of fun!
- At least 2 years of experience in an analytical role
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent.
- High proficiency in SQL and Python, experience with querying large, complex data sets.
- Passionate about data architecture, engineering, and visualization.
- Curious, self-starter, with an analytical mind - not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to effectively communicate insights to different audiences with varying levels of technical expertise, and ability to jump between in-depth detailed analyses and connecting them to the bigger picture
- Experience finding interesting, actionable insights within vast data sets to tell a story
- Big data doesn’t scare you - skilled in managing complex data from multiple sources
- Previous experience in the Ad Tech space is a plus