Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will improve client and Solution Engineer sales and onboarding programs. Further, you will craft advanced combinations of DoubleVerify’s publisher products and services based on strategic client needs. Senior Solutions Engineers are trusted advisors who serve as escalation resources for both Support and Solutions Engineers. Senior Solutions Engineers partner with the Sales team to analyze prospective strategic client needs, match them with our services, and provide input for proposals. Senior Solutions Engineers also influence our company’s direction by providing customer insights to the Product Marketing and Management teams. Most importantly, Senior Solutions Engineers own improvement and execution of product and service implementations with a focus on delivering maximum value to new clients. Successful Senior Solutions Engineers enjoy the challenge of identifying ways to apply technology to make organizations more efficient and take pride in making it happen.
- Identify opportunities to improve client onboarding processes and secure buy-in for execution.
- Train or manage the training of new Solutions Engineers on all DV publisher products.
- Assist Sales with closing deals.
- Create and execute advanced implementation plans based on client needs and resources.
- Coordinate the efforts Support and Engineering to deliver tailored service configurations.
- Develop “power users” at client sites.
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to define client needs for Engineering.
- Develop programs for training users on best practices for utilizing our services.
- Use independent judgement and creativity in applying our products to the client needs.
- Develop strategies to help sales close deals, reduce sales cycles, and save at risk clients.
- Assist Product, Content writer, and Design resources to create customer-facing training and implementation documentation.
- Travel for customer meetings as required.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software implementations, account management and/or online advertising operations.
- Familiarity with the DoubleVerify and/or Ad-Juster products a huge plus
- Background in digital ad sales or digital ad operations a major plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must take your work seriously, be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Maintain a professional manner and tone among clients and internal team