Who we are?
DoubleVerify is a big data analytics company, gone public in April 2021 (NYSE: DV).
We track and analyze tens of billions of ads every day for the biggest brands in the world like Nike, AT&T, Disney, Vodafone, and most of the Fortune 500 companies, if you’ve seen an ad online via Web, Mobile, or CTV device then there are big chances that it was measured by us.
We operate at a massive scale, we handle over 100B events per day and over 1M RPS at peak, we process events in real-time at low latencies (ms) to help our clients make decisions before, during and after the ad is served. We verify that all ads are fraud free, appear next to appropriate content, appear to people in the right geography and measure the viewability and user’s engagement throughout the ad’s lifecycle.
We are global, we have R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Finland, Berlin, Belgium and San Diego, we work in a fast-paced environment and have a lot of challenges to solve. If you like to work in a huge scale environment and want to help us build products that have huge impact on the industry, and the web - then your place is with us.
What will you do?
You will lead a team of experienced engineers responsible for building common infrastructure, solving common problems, building frameworks and tools that boost the productivity and development experience of our engineers, and allowing them to focus on delivering core measurements products with speed and quality.
- Lead, mentor, grow and manage a team of talented backend engineers and be responsible for the design and development of systems/services used by DV R&D teams.
- Be a part of the backend platform team working on DV systems and tackle tough architecture and performance problems & find creative ways to resolve bottlenecks.
- Introduce new tools, extend open-source projects, conduct POCs on new technologies, and incorporate them in the development flow.
- Developing common infrastructure components consumed by our product-driven engineering teams and allowing them to move fast and deliver product features in a timely fashion.
Who you are
- A versatile hands-on manager with a “getting-things-done” attitude.
- 3+ years of engineering management / Tech leadership experience.
- 5+ years of experience with at least one of the following languages: Scala/ Java/ NodeJS/Python.
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, functional programming, data structures, multi-threading and distributed systems
- Experience with high-performance KV-stores such as Aerospike/Redis and messaging systems such as Apache Kafka/Apache Pulsar/Redpanda, etc.
- Experience in working with SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and Columnar/NoSQL Databases such as (DataBricks, BigQuery, Vertica, Snowflake, Couchbase, Cassandra, etc.).
- Experience developing scalable micro-services exposing/communicating via gRPC/Protobuf, REST API and GraphQL interfaces
- Experience working in a BigData environment with technology’s such as KStreams/Akka Streams Spark/Flink.
- Experience working with K8S, and public cloud providers such as GCP or AWS.
- Experience with Agile development, CI/CD pipelines (Git/GitOps, GitLab CI/CD)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in AdTech is a plus