Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 230 employees strong and growing.
The Supply Chain Analyst will lead the development of standard reporting and KPIs across the supply chain department by partnering with functional owners. This role will be the primary owner and SME on all key data elements for the supply chain, while playing an integral role in advancing ‘data driven decision-making.’ The supply chain analyst will collaborate with operations, finance, data team, quality and other team members to align on insightful and consistent reporting. You will harness the power of data to support our business strategies, enhance capabilities, reduce waste, and ignite technological innovation. This role will also require a level of technical expertise to partner with the data team and build Power BI reports. Support of data maintenance within the ERP will also be required. We’re looking for someone with a knack for problem-solving, and exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
Hybrid work schedule - expect 3 days in office at either the Burr Ridge or Elmhurst facility.
About the role:
- Developing benchmarks, KPIs, and metrics (like consumption levels & forecasting) by partnering with functional owners
- Excellent MS Office skills. Candidate must be experienced with advanced Excel functions and formulas
- Participate in special projects that include research, analysis and presentation/recommendations as they pertain to Purchasing, Capacity Planning, Master Scheduling, Inventory control and supply chain optimization.
- Build dashboards and visualizations
- Leading concurrent initiatives and demonstrating effective prioritization skills for maximum value creation
- Drive insights into solutions to support and improve supply chain visibility and optimization.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with ability to succeed in team environment
- Ability to work independently and drive processes to completion
- Ability to think strategically and develop new techniques or approaches as dictated by the business
- Data maintenance/governance support within ERP Microsoft Dynamics D365
Experience & Skills we value:*
- One year or more operations, supply-chain/procurement, or financial experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to create and modify spreadsheets using formulas, utilizing v-lookup and pivot tables
- Experience reviewing and analyzing data in support of business decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or other relevant discipline or equivalent experience or certification (ie APICS)
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing work environment with rapidly changing needs and requests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate to all levels within the organization.
- Strong documentation skills and attention-to-detail
- Strong internal customer focus with an ability to establish a high degree of credibility with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully managing multiple projects and timelines.
- Action oriented and results driven, with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and follow-through skills
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.