Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 220 employees strong and growing.
At our Burr Ridge location, we make Double Good’s delicious popcorn using a JIT (Just-In-Time) approach, rarely having more than 2 days of finished good inventory on hand. This allows us to provide the freshest product to our customers and makes adaptability and desire to learn important on our team.
Our Food Safety & Quality Assurance Technicians are responsible for a number of things throughout their typical day. The technician is responsible for performing hourly quality checks in-process and on finished goods. The technician is also to ensure adherence to all food safety and regulatory requirements. We are looking for this FSQA Tech to work first shift (5:00am-1:30pm) at our Burr Ridge Production facility.
About the Role:
- Food Safety & Quality Checks - continually evaluate products (WIP, FGs, ingredients) to ensure compliance with DG quality standards
- Equipment Quality Checks - continually evaluate production equipment to ensure consistency and safety in output
- Process Confirmation - ensure quality and food safety processes are in place and active across the floor
- Corrective Action & Investigation - respond to quality and food safety concerns and guide the corrective action discovery process
This role will be onsite at our facility in Burr Ridge.
Experience & Skills we value:
- Have an analytical mindset - be a problem solver
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Good communicator
- Passion for quality and customer experience
- 2-4 years food manufacturing experience (GMPs, FSMA, HACCP)
- High School Diploma
- Quality experience
Nice to have:
- ASQ or other quality-related certification or training (relevant experience in quality)
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our hand-crafted, small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.