Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 260 employees strong and growing.
Double Good’s team has grown over 40% the past year and is on track to do that again in 2023. To support this continued growth, we are looking for a People Experience Coordinator to assist the People, Places & Culture team with administrative support to People Experience and Talent Acquisition, creating and sharing out reports to internal teams, and onboarding new employees. This person will be a valued member of our People team and provide support across internal and external teams.
This role will be based on-site in our Burr Ridge & Elmhurst offices.
About the role:
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Director of People Experience and Director of Talent Acquisition
- Schedule candidate interviews, updating all recruitment activities in Greenhouse, and partnering closely with the People team to ensure a smooth pre-boarding process for both exempt and nonexempt candidates
- Responsible for coordinating non-exempt staffing across multiple locations, partnering actively with operations leadership in response to reactive and proactive recruitment Utilize and engage creative candidate sourcing methods including job fairs, connections with local community organizations and other relevant recruiting channels
- Create innovative programs and partnerships that can enhance talent attraction strategies across our two production facilities and Chicago office
- Build diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging into every step of our hiring process
- Contribute to the promotion of our employer brand by creating external recruitment content
- Ensure a positive candidate experience each step of the interview process and providing excellent follow through
- Act as a DGOS champion, partnering closely with the operations team to ensure compliance
- Provide high-touch service as the first point of contact for general employee questions
- Provide operational support and maintain accurate employee data and files across various systems
- Execute recognition programs, campaigns and initiatives to drive employee engagement
- Champion the employee voice through employee survey support, the tracking of departmental action planning, facilitation of focus groups, or other initiatives
- Leverage internal communication vehicles to ensure employee awareness, understanding and participation in policies and process improvement related to increasing engagement and building a best place to work
Experience & Skills we value:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on an HR or Talent Acquisition team is required
- Strong understanding of the full cycle recruiting process
- Extremely organized and possess a strong attention to detail Ability to schedule a high volume of candidates across complex calendars and time zones
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with both internal and external clients
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the Google Suite specifically Excel
- Ability to prioritize your workload and shift priorities in a fast paced environment
Nice to have and/or you’ll learn:
- Previous experience working in Greenhouse
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Bilingual Spanish fluency preferred
About Double Good:
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.