Senior People Experience Partner
Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an eCommerce platform. We’re 230 employees strong and growing.
Double Good grew over 40% in 2022 and is on track to do that again this year. To support our continued growth we are excited to add a Senior People Experience Partner to our team. In this amazing and newly created role based in our state-of-the-art production and shipping facilities in Burr Ridge and Elmhurst, the candidate will partner with our dedicated team of business coaches as they work to Create Joy every single day for our teammates, fundraisers, and customers.
This position will be based onsite five days a week alternating between our Burr Ridge and Elmhurst locations.
About the role:
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues for nonexempt employees by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Collaborates with operations leaders in the areas of employee relations, culture, talent management, manager coaching, DEIB, and employee safety
- Working collaboratively with employees, leaders, and other stakeholders to engage with employees to address and resolve their concerns through idea generation and creative solutions
- Partner with operations leaders to provide data-driven recommendations to solve for opportunities
- Work cross functionally with all teams to help employees and managers improve their working relationships, increase productivity and build engagement
- Partners with leaders and the talent acquisition team to create job descriptions and scorecards specifically focused on manufacturing, shipping and non-exempt roles
- Serve as a liaison with other teams across the People organization including People Operations and Talent Acquisition to coordinate the development and execution of programs, systems and processes
- Enable an exceptional employee experience during moments that matter throughout the employee life-cycle e.g., onboarding, promotion, etc
- Contribute towards a culture of inclusion which celebrates our employee diversity and promotes employee belonging
Experience & Skills we value:
- At least seven years of progressive experience as an HR business partner, preferably in a manufacturing organization or high volume environment
- Strong fluency across human resources disciplines, including employee relations, DEIB, culture, engagement, and staffing
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Comfortable and effective in a fast-paced and matrixed organizational environment that is both consensus and mission-driven
- Proven expertise in developing collaborative partnerships with business leaders and with cross-functional teams
- Intellectual acumen, sound judgement, professional and personal integrity, initiative and flexibility, combined with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Assertive, high energy, independent, results-oriented demeanor and a strong drive to succeed
- Excellent communication (verbal, written) skills
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
About Double Good:
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to a cause.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.