Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 230 employees strong and growing.
Double Good grew over 40% in 2022 and we are on track to do that again this year. To support this continued growth, we are looking for a Material Handler to support the day to day forklift activities at our Burr Ridge production facility on our first shift.
The role calls for a dependable, safety-oriented individual who can adapt to daily challenges while maintaining a motivated and positive attitude.
This position will be based out of our Burr Ridge facility 5 days / week and the hours are 1:00pm-9:30pm.
About the role:
- Deliver materials to the production floor and unload/load trucks
- Move finished goods from the line
- Communicate with Supply Chain & Management to maintain inventory levels, schedules, and product quality
- Supply internal departments with materials, supplies and finished goods
- Operate forklift and other material handling equipment in a safe manner
- Accurately receive and safely put away inbound finished goods and supply deliveries
- Track inventory with RF scanners and Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Ensure proper stock rotation and First-In First-Out (FIFO) process
Experience & Skills we value:
- High School diploma, GED, or other relevant work experience
- Minimum 1 year prior experience and certification on a forklift
- Experience safely operating a stand-up forklift a plus (will train on-site)
- The ability to lift and/or carry up to 50lbs of materials
Nice to have and/or you’ll learn:
- Lean Manufacturing experience (5S / Six Sigma)
- Experience working with a WMS, ERP, or other inventory management system
- OSHA or other formal safety training
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our hand-crafted, small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.