Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 230 employees strong and growing.
About the role:
Double Good is looking for a strategic and energetic Master Production Planner to become a part of our Supply Chain Operations team and support the implementation of a new ERP. The right candidate for this role will be proficient in ERP systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics), possess advanced planning skills, enjoy problem solving and collaborating with teams.
This position will be the lead role on the ERP team for Supply Chain. The position will be responsible for developing the production schedule to ensure we meet on-time shipment goals by incorporating considerations such as incoming material requirements, crewing constraints, and other variabilities that may apply. Position will collaborate with manufacturing and shipping to develop accurate capacity planning within the ERP. This position will also work cross-functionally with the supply chain team to manage day-to-day activities and projects.
If you enjoy the challenge of working with a team to drive the most efficient way to deliver remarkable popcorn to our customers, then this might be the role for you.
- Build ERP process to direct the material planning team to balance the demand as driven by Material Requirements Planning (MRP), manufacturing capacity and customer sales orders
- Collaborate with manufacturing to build production schedule within ERP and successfully implement
- Coordinate with the production team to develop a process to monitor work order progress. Enabling the anticipation of future requirements and provides adjustments in scheduling as needed
- Lead creation of capacity planning modules for manufacturing and shipping
- Manage finished goods inventory efficiently to minimize company costs and meet delivery deadlines
- Monitor production process; implement process improvements
- Ensure product are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner
- The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations
- In addition, the Master Production Planner will drive best practices integration and serve as the subject matter expert for end to end supply chain
Experience & Skills we value:
Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission;.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or STEM field required
- 3-5 years of experience working in supply chain
- Knowledge of production planning, scheduling, MRP and inventory management principles required ideally in Food & Beverage industry
- Previous experience in using ERP software with Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Demonstrated success in ERP implementation/transition
- Advanced computer skills and understanding of spreadsheets required
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of data analysis tools and reporting preferred
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.