Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 240 employees strong and growing.
Double Good is looking for an outstanding User Experience Researcher to design the future of fundraiser experiences. The UX Researcher will research, design, innovate, and prototype new user experiences for the leading virtual fundraising platform. The User Experience & Design Team focuses on consumer experiences on the website and the Double Good App. The candidate will collaborate with marketing and customer success business owners, product owners, other designers, developers, and product managers.
Candidates should possess exceptional design skills, creative problem-solving, a great sense of aesthetics, and user-centered design principles. The applicant must have an affinity for minimal design, typography, and attention to the smallest details. A strong ability to distill complex problems into simple, elegant solutions is critical to success at Double Good.
About the role:
- Build and test wireframes and prototypes based on user needs that come from conducting research and testing
- Communicate design decisions, rationale and direction that facilitate discussions, feedback and agreements
- Develop information architectures, workflows, and patterns to inform an intuitive user experiences
- Document workflow specifications and interactions in detailed user flows and annotated wireframes
- Work cross functionally with Product Designers and Developers to align on patterns, priorities and how to integrate/expand upon existing design patterns
- Provide intuitive copy that helps our users comprend and navigate our product successfully
- Conduct research and synthesize activities such as design thinking, generative and evaluative UX sessions with users, moderated and unmoderated testing
- Communicate UX strategy and best practices to create user research procedures and assets
- Participate in design reviews to determine usability, accessibility and desirability
Experience & Skills we value:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience working in UX and working with an Agile product team
- Ability to empathize with users
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Knowledge and experience performing user research through a variety of methods throughout the design process
- Experience creating intuitive solutions across devices and platforms
- Ability to iterate on prototypes from low-fidelity sketches to high-fidelity interactive experience
- Experience creating design deliverables, including information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, and personas
- Proficiency working in Figma, with components, auto-layout, prototyping, design systems, etc.
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.