WHO WE ARE...
The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS...
- Install, operate and maintain cooking, packaging and bagging equipment (conveyors, kettles, poppers, VFFS, fillers, labelers, coding systems & inspection equipment)
- Develop and perform preventative maintenance on equipment to reduce failure
- Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical, HVAC, and plumbing failures
- Ability to tig weld stainless steel and solder copper pipe
- Facility repairs up to and including; painting, replacing light bulbs, pallet rack repairs, etc.
- Safely repair electrical systems including up to high voltage, thermocouples, heating elements, temperature controllers, frequency drives, motor testing and photo eyes. Ability to run short conduit runs to and from a motor control panel
- Identify improvement projects to reduce overall downtime and increase throughput
- Understand drawings, equipment manuals and P&IDs
- Assess work orders, plan jobs, and kit full jobs
- Use lean manufacturing principles to improve communication and problem solving
- Utilize a CMMS system to accurately document work performed
- Be an effective communicator with production workers, managers, and fellow mechanics
- Maintain accurate inventory levels by checking out parts and reordering by issuing parts requests
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of GMP’s and follow all food safety guidelines
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY…
- Learning all there is to know about manufacturing and preventative maintenance
- Being a self-starter and having ownership of the equipment and facility
- Troubleshooting, getting better everyday and working as a team
- Working effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Teaching yourself and applying it to a solution. Share knowledge learned with others
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work the hours of 1:00pm-9:30pm
- Availability to cover 1st shift vacations as needed
- 3+ years of experience in a maintenance role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- H.S Diploma or other relevant work experience
- History of taking on challenges and succeeding
- Proven record of exceptional performance consistently over time
- Professional Degree, Certificate or Apprenticeship
- Experience in a performance-based environment (lean, six sigma, TPS)
- Green or Black Belt in Six Sigma
- Experience in food manufacturing or high-volume fulfillment operations
- Competitive Pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance