Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 220 employees strong and growing.
Double Good is seeking an experienced FP&A Manager to join our team and support our Director of FP&A in building out a world-class financial planning and analysis function. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with strong analytical skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. The role will require close collaboration with other members of the Finance team, cross-functional partners, and senior leadership across the organization to drive growth and profitability.
This role will be hybrid out of our Willis Tower office and require occasional travel to our facilities located in Elmhurst and Burr Ridge.
About the role:
- Partner with business leaders to develop annual budgets and periodic forecasts, providing insights and recommendations to drive decision-making in a high-growth environment.
- Provide timely, accurate, and insightful financial analysis to support management decision-making, including business cases, ROI analysis, and ad hoc analyses as required.
- Work closely with the Finance team’s Senior Business Analyst to incorporate demand and growth projections into financial projections and forecast models.
- Monitor financial performance and key performance indicators, identifying trends and areas of opportunity or risk, and proactively communicating insights to the business.
- Work with the accounting team to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, including monthly financial statements, variance analysis, and financial metrics.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of financial models, ensuring they accurately reflect business drivers and assumptions.
- Build and maintain dashboards and analytics using BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker) to provide key insights and drive data-driven decision-making across the organization.
- Support the development of strategic plans and initiatives, providing financial analysis and modeling to evaluate potential outcomes and scenarios in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, providing proactive and effective communication and collaboration in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with data engineers and the Senior Business Analyst on our Finance team on system (ERP) implementations and buildout of datasets in Snowflake to enable efficient data processing and analysis.
- Support ad hoc projects as required.
Experience & Skills we value:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required. MBA, CFA or CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A or related field, with a track record of delivering high-quality financial analysis and insights in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex financial models and data sets.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate insights and recommendations to non-financial stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with financial modeling software required. Experience with SAP or other ERP systems preferred.
- Strong experience building and maintaining dashboards and analytics using BI tools such as Domo, Tableau, Power BI, or Looker in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with data engineers on system (ERP) implementations and buildout of datasets in Snowflake is a nice-to-have.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and teams, with a focus on delivering results in a high-growth environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team, with a passion for building and improving processes
- A proactive mindset and a desire to make an impact in a fast-growing company
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.