Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 220 employees strong and growing.
At Double Good, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated project managers. We’re searching for a highly-skilled Marketing Project Manager to contribute to Double Good’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have production experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. They will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
About the role:
- Build and develop the market project process to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through finalization, building schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance tools for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
Experience and Skills we value:
- Project Management/Organizational Skills – Ability to prioritize their tasks to ensure maximum productivity from their time and resources
- Budgeting – Managing marketing budget and ensuring costs are kept within scope
- Partner management – Experience with negotiating and building partnerships with vendors, sponsors, and external partners
- Innovative and resourceful – actively seeks opportunities to take a leadership role in the execution of improving the marketing asset creation process
- Hands-on experience with managing tools and projects within Martech stack
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking, time management, and meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience on a project management system
- Proven success working with all levels of professional experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Nice to have and/or you’ll learn:
- Strong interpersonal, the ability to influence stakeholders and keep projects on time
- Experience in maintaining and building enriching business relationships
- Ability to handle pressure and make split-second decisions
- Bachelor’s degree
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.