Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 220 employees strong and growing.
In this newly created role, the IT Infrastructure Manager will combine technical expertise and IT operations leadership to deliver excellence to the internal users spread across Double Goods three locations (popcorn production, shipping, and corporate). We are experiencing significant growth and in addition to launching an ERP conversion soon, will need this person to significantly enhance IT operation processes, controls, and planning.
This role will be onsite based out of our Western suburb locations.
About the role:
- Own the desktop support function for our three Chicago area offices including managing a small team and providing direct support for more complex issues. Current environment includes Windows, Macs, Zebra printers, G-suite, Slack, Zoom, Trello, Monday, Plex ERP, ShipStation and dozens of other SaaS platforms.
- Manage the technical infrastructure, primarily Cisco Meraki routers, connecting devices, monitors, locations, the cloud, and production controllers.
- Develop a responsive and attentive culture on the Infrastructure while developing collaborative relationships with Operations and Technical stakeholders
- Disaster recovery & business continuity planning
- Vendor selection & management
- Budget development and monitoring for IT Infrastructure portion of budget
- Development of policies, processes, and controls to improve operational efficiency, deliver excellence to our users, and mitigate risk.
- Manage cybersecurity function including managing findings of pen tests and audits.
Experience & Skills we value:*
- Experience managing staff, ideally with 5+ years of managing IT staff
- Demonstrated success in IT Operations leadership managing some or all of the following: vendor selection and management, disaster recovery planning, capital budgeting, business processes, internal controls
- Subject Matter Expertise in network infrastructure and the ability to directly troubleshoot escalated issues related to routers, switches, and connectivity, ideally in a Cisco Meraki environment.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity risk management including external vulnerability testing and penetration testing.
- Bachelors degree in MIS, CS, or IT preferred; may substitute applicable work experience which built IT Infrastructure competencies and subject matter expertise
Nice to have and/or you’ll learn:
- Knowledge of desktop software (we currently use G-suite, Slack, Trello, Zoom)
- ERP provisioning (we currently us Plex, & ShipStation with a planned conversion beginning in 2023)
- Previous experience with manufacturing or shipping operations highly desirable
- Experience moving locations of operations helpful
- Experience with ERP conversions helpful (MS D365, Oracle Netsuite, etc.)
- Experience with Asset Management software (we currently use VendR)
- Mac knowledge
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our hand-crafted, small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.