Production Lead-Second Shift
Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 220 employees strong and growing.
About the role:
- Oversee designated production area in real time to ensure that all quality aspects of products are met in our Burr Ridge, IL production facility
- Responsible for working knowledge of PLEX, recording inventory as well all work status changes accurately to process on the line
- Communicate with other departments to effectively and efficiently meet the required production requirements of the day
- Maintain vigilant watch over required GMP compliance amongst all team members throughout the production process
- Train new employees of line specific processes and assist in the implementation of any new production changes to ensure alignment with Production Supervisor
- Strategically coordinate team member lunch breaks to maintain the production process on specific line throughout production to minimize machine down time and maximize capacity.
Experience & Skills we value:
- Identifying the operational issues across Double Good Production and driving cross functional solutions
- Being a part of a performance based team that is energized by team success
- Having honest, direct conversations to gain alignment and trust
- Partnering with various teams to drive improvement projects
- Being an expert in Double Good core values and operating principles
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our hand-crafted, small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.