At Double Good, we are about creating and sharing joy. Our virtual fundraising app connects teams with their supporters to help athletes, coaches, and students do what they love. Our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn is made to order and 50% of the sales return to the event organizers. These funds turn into uniforms, safety pads, cleats, calculators, test tubes, travel opportunities, and brand new experiences- and that creates our joy.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. The Double Good Kids Foundation partners with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial barriers. Our goal is to push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most.
So far, we have helped raise over $200M to fuel kids’ passions nationwide. We are dedicated to improving our products and experiences to expand our reach and continue to empower kids of all abilities to do more of what they love. That’s how we create joy together.
- Experience and expertise leading financial functions within
a high-growth organization
- Flexible to fast paced, multi‐tasking, high demand, challenging environment
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Oversee month‐end close, balance sheet, reconciliations, and analysis of results
- Develop/update material, labor and overhead rates during the annual budget and standard cost roll-up processes
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining proper inventory reporting and control (labor and burden rates, excess and obsolete inventory, inventory costing, etc.)
- Assist FP&A on operational analysis, trend projections and forecasting (quarterly) as well as the annual operating budget
- Lead and/or participate on cross‐functional teams to ensure the continuous, on‐going improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while streamlining of workflows and processes
- Conduct ad hoc analyses and projects
- Ensure compliance of policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Lead, mentor, train and set annual goals for direct reports
- BA/BS in accounting (CPA preferred)
- 10+ years of finance experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
- Manufacturing and cost accounting experience
- Ability to present detailed, complex data in easy-to-understand analyses
- ERP conversion or integration experience
- Managed and/or built a team
- Competitive Pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance