The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
At Double Good, you’ll…
- Evaluates non-emergency work requests, develops scope of work, and inspects job location to determine job requirements.
- Estimates labor hours, skill sets, parts, materials, equipment and special tools required to complete proactive jobs in a safe and efficient manner.
- Gathers relevant technical documentation such as drawings, schematics, specifications, spare parts lists from equipment histories, OEM manuals and the Knowledgebase system. Verifies the availability of parts prior to scheduling the job. Arrange for special tools and auxiliary equipment when required.
- Maintains an organized and prioritized work order backlog to determine the next highest priority jobs to be planned next and maintains the Ready Backlog at or above 80%.
- Employs the continuous improvement process to update Job Tasks for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Conducts weekly planning & scheduling meetings with Production to determine work order priorities, communicate work order status and alter planned maintenance activities if necessary.
- Creates a Weekly Technician Schedule that includes priority planned jobs and preventative maintenance tasks that utilize 100% of the available technician labor hours.
- Improves work order planning and scheduling effectiveness through the review process and use of the maintenance K P I metrics to drive continuous improvements
- Maintains records and files essential to meaningful analysis and reporting of maintenance related matters.
- Trains site employees on CMMS and ensures that it is working with integrity and is being utilized.
Ideal Candidates will have…
- Familiar with industrial manufacturing environment
- Electrical/Mechanical aptitude
- Proficiency with computers, maintenance systems, and applications like Google & Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive, professional relationships
- Competitive pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
Okay, now that you know what we are looking for, if this is you, please send us your resume!