The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS...
- Motivate a team to achieve amazing results while motivating yourself internally
- Assist team in preparing area and materials for order fulfillment process
- Accurately pick orders per customers' specifications
- Maintain picking pace set by the team
- Maintain daily inventory accuracy and assist in monthly counts
- Assist team in wrapping up and cleaning picking area at end of day
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY...
- Working in a fast pace environment where every movement counts
- Staying laser focused on the task at hand
- Working effectively under pressure
- Being able to read small print on pick tickets
- Understanding your impact to the overall purpose of the company
- Celebrating small and large achievements
- Being Consistent, Caring and Confident
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- H.S Diploma or other relevant work experience
- History of taking on challenges and succeeding
- Experience in a performance-based environment (lean, six sigma, TPS)
- Experience in food manufacturing or high volume fulfillment operations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.