The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
The Customer Lifecycle Manager is responsible for being the primary leader of email marketing, marketing technology, customer data, operational efficiency, process management, and communication for the Digital Marketing team at Double Good.
This position is highly strategic and tactical and will own end-to-end processes and program execution for the Double Good customer experience across pop-up stores and shop experiences. This role will drive increased effectiveness and efficiency across campaign execution, performance reporting, customer data, technology, email governance, and internal comms. The selected candidate will be positioned for extensive growth with the potential to build and manage a team.
Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing, this role will primarily focus on the strategic development, continuous improvement, and ongoing success of customer marketing programs and delivery.
- Support customer lifecycle strategy touchpoints across customer facing and digital experiences
- Lead campaign execution and program management including writing user stories
- Grow customer marketing capabilities through technology
- Define, grow and lead the customer lifecycle communications function
- Lead customer marketing analytics
- Champion operational excellence including exception management
- Level up our optimization and personalization capabilities
- 5+ years of experience in a CRM and/or technical marketing operations role with a solid understanding of marketing program management across email, social, in-app and related digital marketing channels.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, driving toward process improvements and strong working relationships.
- Experienced marketing professional in B2C organizations with a deep understanding of customer marketing data, segmentation, triggered and scheduled campaign management, and customer insights.
- Strong understanding of CRM marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- Experience managing tight timelines, complex expectations, and a full calendar of priorities.
- Skilled in developing and executing multivariate tests, complex multi-channel journeys, ad-hoc campaigns, and automated campaigns.
- Experience with marketing technology (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce, Customer I.O., HubSpot, etc.)
- Experience managing people and/or contractors including but not limited to: timelines, workload, expectations, course correction, performance improvement, and feedback is preferred.
- Technical knowledge including HTML, CSS, SQL is a plus.
Perks at our downtown office:
- Competitive pay
- Regular outings, fun environment, downtown office in Chicago
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.