The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
The Performance Marketing Analyst will focus on driving customer acquisition and retention across all digital channels - SEO, SEM, retargeting, social and online advertising campaigns. This person will continually evolve our strategy by unlocking insights and opportunities through campaign structure, audience targeting, analytics, and creative elements.
The energetic, enthusiastic and highly quantitative individual will ensure that we drive key metrics and optimize campaign performance. The position involves partnering with the brand / product managers of Double Good, Double Good Foundation and related digital properties and building out best practices, programs, and tactics to increase our visibility, conversions, revenue, and return on ad spend for these growing brands. You will work with smart and creative people who will help you hone your skills and develop your career.
Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing, this role will lead the digital media strategy for the business unit working on and integrating the cross channel digital media efforts into one collective voice.
- Budget ownership and end-to-end performance marketing
- Responsible for internal stakeholder relationships
- Audience development
- Measurement and optimizations
- Thought leadership
- Educating and team building
- 5 years of Performance Marketing experience for an e-comm or technical company or digital services space
- Proficient knowledge of multiple marketing disciplines, strategy development, consulting principles, lines of businesses supported, and product/customer markets
- Experience in generating high-yield paid acquisition with measurable ROI
- Proven track record of managing and scaling budgets
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to measure leading and lagging metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on documentation and the uncanny ability to ask the right questions at the right time.
- Successful candidates will have a growth hacker mentality, with experience working in a culture of experimentation and data-driven marketing
- Certified in Google and Facebook Ads and expertise with Amazon are a plus.
Perks at our downtown office:
- Competitive pay
- Regular outings, fun environment, downtown office in Chicago
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.