WHO WE ARE...
The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The SCRUM Master role is focused on the Solution Space, the when and what of the Product and manages all Product operations. The role is the leader of agile and lean practices for the entire ProductTech organization, keeping a delivery and learning cadence that helps teams to remain focused on delivering value against the Product vision. The expectation of this role is to encourage, motivate and build trust with the Scrum teams while uncovering and unblocking any issues (external or internal) along the way that block their progress.
YOU WILL DO THESE THINGS...
- Help Scrums team to self organise and creating a culture of learning and transparency
- Proactively manage dependencies, identify obstacles or blockers and help the team to overcome them
- Protect the Scrum teams from external distractions and blockers, encouraging collaboration and clear communication
- Guide Scrum teams through implementation of process improvements
- Work closely with Customer Operations leaders to ensure Customer Success and Support teams are timely trained on the new features and are set up to support customers
- Participate in Product Org headcount planning and team expansion as well as other operational meetings
- Evangelize a culture of autonomy with alignment, continuous improvement, and Double Good’s core principles within the engineering team
- Work closely with team leads to empower them on meeting teams’ Sprint commitments
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Measure and monitor delivery progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and meet or exceed expectations
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and implement Agile practices for multiple Scrum teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree with 5+ years of experience in a leadership role at B2C organizations
- A strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to organize and interpret data, generate insights, and anticipate challenges and opportunities
- Experience working in agile environments that have embraced DevOps and Continuous Delivery practices
- A high degree of emotional intelligence with the ability to build trust and buy in-from a wide array of stakeholders
- Exceptional people and operations skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience managing projects and teams across a variety of engagements - bringing working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics
PERKS AT OUR DOWNTOWN OFFICE...
- Competitive pay
- Regular outings, fun environment, downtown office in Chicago
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.