ABOUT DOUBLE GOOD
The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a leadership opportunity with significant impact at a mission-driven rocketship. Supported by the Director of Customer Support, the Customer Support Manager will own a segment of Double Good’s Customer Support function. The Customer Support Manager will help build, grow, and inspire a team of Customer Support Agents.
You have significant experience and subject matter expertise across customer service and support, and you’ve developed some (or all) of this expertise in a growth environment. An empathetic leader and listener, you revel in team building, performance management and professional development for those you lead. You’re as comfortable coaching a front line support associate as you are resolving customer issues directly. You care deeply about the impact your work has on communities.
What you will do at Double Good:
- Maximize positive customer outcomes across assigned Customer Support channels/workstreams
- Act as Double Good’s principal subject matter expert and source of truth for assigned Customer Support channels/workstreams
- Act as the escalation endpoint for assigned Customer Support channels/workstreams
- Collaborate closely and effectively with partners across the Customer Operations function
- Serve as a leader, developing a culture of high performance by mentoring and inspiring a group of talented individuals
- Provide input for leadership to uplevel customer experience
Ideal Candidates will have...
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree with 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with customer service/support in an inclusive growth environment
- High emotional IQ
- An analytical and collaborative mindset
- Experience or demonstrable skills managing both performance and professional development
- Comfort navigating ambiguity
- Competitive pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
Okay, now that you know what we are looking for, if this is you, please send us your resume!