The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS…
- Oversee the implementation of training checklists and ensure that training is ongoing in all areas of production
- Carry out and collect data on continuous improvement projects and initiatives in real time on the production floor. Assist in day to day decision making and problem solving with Line Leads to ensure all scheduled production is complete.
- Facilitate temp labor to fill any gaps in the days labor schedule. Ensure all OPLs are understood and followed. Responsible for the clear communication and execution of proper GMP / safety practices amongst temp employees.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- High regard for quality assurance
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Food Manufacturing Experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to make quick decisions in a fast paced environment with the best interest of both our work force and the business in mind
- Experience in food manufacturing or high volume fulfillment operations
- Competitive Pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance