The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS…
- Design and implement automated systems for use in diverse manufacturing and production environments
- Lead collaborative discussions between leadership and key stakeholders to determine automation capabilities and goals
- Create detailed road maps to guide automation projects from conception to final implementation
- Support existing automation technology with component and process upgrades
- Assess current equipment to determine opportunities for integrated automation
- Exploring and implementing new ways to automate systems
- Designing and testing automation equipment and processes
- Programming new automated components
- Collaborating with other business units
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering with strong PLC integration background
- Minimum of 5 years experience with the design and implementation of automated systems, specifically related to manufacturing
- Previous experience in technical continuous improvement experience
- Dynamic thinking and problem-solving abilities
- A strategic and analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in maintaining automation equipment
- Experience with robotics, AI and machine learning
- Experience with project management
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform complex system tests
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate well with other members of the development team
- Ability to keep up with the latest technologies
- A desire to continually upgrade technical knowledge
- Competitive Pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance