The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS…
- Execute the production strategy and vision, by translating business objectives into tangible projects and actions.
- Lead the day to day production team and meet required production targets, while maintaining a safe and standard driven work environment.
- Be the primary continuous improvement leader, by delivering the operational excellence strategy.
- Understand Food Safety Requirements and use them to improve production.
- Use data, prioritize and lead focused improvement projects across the factory floor.
- Support area team leaders with coaching and development.
- Grow the cooking, packaging and shipping teams as the company expands.
- Perform all required administrative activities of plant operations.
- Increase production capacity to support a growing sales by improving throughput, investing in capital equipment, and managing change.
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY...
- Establishing and maintaining routines and process control
- Enabling efficiency through standardization and simplification
- Being part of a team that is creating something better each day and values each other
- A fast paced, hyper growth environment
- Identifying and solving problems with long term solutions
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- B.S in Operations Mgmt, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering or a related field
- 8-10 years experience in a manufacturing leadership role
- Food Manufacturing Leadership Experience
- Experience expanding a manufacturing site
- Competitive pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance