About Double Good:
The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
At Double Good, you’ll…
- Own the full product life-cycle from strategy and ideation to development, launch, growth and maintenance
- Instill a culture of data driven decision making, hypothesis testing and continuous learning in the product organization
- Serve as a servant leader while coaching and mentoring Product Managers and Product Analysts
- Build alignment & create clarity for key product initiatives and tradeoffs
- Develop and maintain a deep and healthy Product Roadmap
- Define, monitor and measure product metrics and KPIs to deliver and communicate business impact
Ideal Candidate will have...
- Worked with multiple Scrum teams
- Experience building and leading teams
- Had a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business
- Impeccable follow-through
- Ability to distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans
- Passion for process, but flexibility to thrive in a start-up environment
- Go-to-market and new product rollout experience
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- History of Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for defining key metrics and driving accountability
- Data Analysis Experience
- SQL Experience
- Competitive pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance