The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS:
- Work with the Safety and Quality Director to align on food safety and quality vision, goals, and priorities.
- Provide guidance to site FSQA teams to mitigate food safety, sanitation and quality risk
- Oversee the development, implementation, review, and maintenance of the quality management systems, including food safety and quality fundamentals, and the food safety and quality plans.
- Work closely alongside operations teams to implement new food safety and quality programs or roll out changes to existing programs as they relate to food safety, quality, and/or sanitation.
- Manage communication with plant and stakeholders regarding new or updated programs
- Lead production and supply leadership through policy and program development and improvement.
- Ensure Food Safety and Quality resources are communicating effectively with other departments, and the plant FSQA teams.
- Manage Food Safety and Quality team members, providing guidance and ensuring progress on team’s projects and priorities (e.g., SQF implementation, Quality Management, Compliance).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in food science, food technology, microbiology or a related field.
- 5+ years experience in quality assurance, food safety, food distribution, or food manufacturing.
- Understanding of Food Safety regulations, laws, and best practices including those from FDA, USDA, and other state and local entities.
- Experience developing, implementing, and maintaining quality and food safety programs
- Experience managing and coaching a team, ability to influence others
- Demonstrated ability to embrace change and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing and executing a Quality Management System is strongly preferred
- SQF Practitioner certification preferred
- Previous experience with FDA audits
- Knowledge of food microbiology, food safety, and food defense
- PCQI and HACCP Certified
- Change Management Certification
Okay, now that you know what we are looking for, if this is you, please send us your resume!