The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
- Possess customer first mindset and strive to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Handle escalations for junior Customer Service Representatives to complete their tasks with correct guidance.
- Provide phone and email support to internal and external customers ensuring their requests are captured and resolved in a timely manner.
- Resolve all issues related to Finance for organizers and buyers.
- Manage coordination and administrative aspects of order entry/fulfillment, credit/rebills, case creation, contracts and backlog accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supports customers with onboarding, questions or issues utilizing our Ecommerce portal.
- Ability to understand policies, practices and procedures in order to exercise good judgement and determine appropriate action.
- Demonstrate ability to recognize matters needing attention or escalation and initiate action by communicating to appropriate colleagues and/or manager to drive resolution.
- Build productive, collaborative working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Independently solve problems and work effectively in a team environment.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations and/or data requires a review of multiple factors.
- Support key accounts and/or specific business areas as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills – phone and email
- 2+ years experience in a customer support or sales support role or equivalent
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Quick learner with strong technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Problem solver who can address complex customer issues
- Strong people skills to build a genuine connection with a customer
- Proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and concepts
- Proven ability to coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to support customer needs
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and CRM and/or ERP systems.
- Diligent and detail-oriented with proven ability to be highly productive and accurate
- Customer-first attitude