Community: Double Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care
Address: 2300 Louis Henna Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78664
*$750 bonus for new employees!*
Add some Passion to your career!
Here at our Community, we offer stability in consistent and flexible scheduling with no late nights, guaranteed paychecks, generous Paid Time Off to help contribute to your work-life balance, and a laundry list of employee perks and programs that will contribute to having a fulfilling career with us – not just another “job”.
Highlights of the Cook Position:
- Preparation of assigned meal and food in accordance with sanitary regulations and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of all appropriate documentation of temperature charts and similar records according to established protocols
- Notification to Chef of inventory requirements in a timely fashion
- Proper personal appearance and hygiene according to established procedures
- Reporting of all hazardous conditions or equipment
- Maintains proper personal appearance and hygiene according to established Civitas standards.
- Assists in cleaning and organizing kitchen, food storage, dish room & other assigned F&B areas.
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance.
- Keeps cooking stations stocked as directed, especially before and during prime operation hours
- Assists Chef Manager/F&B Director to maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training opportunities
- Adherence to all sanitation, food handling protocols, safety policies & procedures, and regulatory authorities as required.
What do you need to be a Cook at our Community?
Have you worked as a Cook or Chef in a restaurant setting before? Then we’d love to interview you! We do ask that you have a positive attitude, the ability to stand for long periods of time, and a willingness to continue learning and growing!
The health and wellness of our residents and employees is a top priority for us. A COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position, in accordance with applicable state and federal guidelines.
Employee Perks, Programs, and Benefits:
- Access to Next Day Pay
- No late nights! Consistent and Flexible Scheduling
- Access to 300,000 Travel, Restaurant, and Retail Discounts
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses! Bring your friends!
- Frequent Training and Promotion Opportunities
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program for All Employees
- Paid Volunteer Days!
- Competitive Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, and More! (We even have Pet Insurance for all you Pet Parents!)
- Great Place to Work – We’ve got the awards to prove it!
Our Mission: Passionate Service. Passionate Cleanliness. Passionate Care.
*As a condition of employment at a Civitas Senior Living community, all new hires will be asked to complete a screening process as required by state regulations. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of this process. Residency within the State that this Community/Location operates in is a condition of employment.