Dots is an award-winning independent mobile game studio based in New York City. We create thoughtfully designed games that are beloved by people around the world. With over 75 million downloads and more projects on the horizon, our diverse and talented team is expanding.
We are looking for an exceptional marketing designer to join our creative team. Are you an experienced designer with an eye for performance-driven graphic & video design? Are you as comfortable in After Effects as you are in Photoshop and Illustrator? Are you passionate about digital advertising, and an independent problem-solver? If so, we should chat.
As the Marketing Designer, you will develop concepts for our marketing team, and execute them in a variety of media, which will acquire new users and drive business.
You are overflowing with ideas, and are good at articulating them, and applying them to solve marketing challenges.
You are hands-on, have a strong design acumen, stellar video editing skills, and a genuine motivation to put our games in the hands of millions.
You are excited to work alongside our marketing team, using business goals and brand strategy to design UA assets that drive customer acquisition and retention. You will work collaboratively to brainstorm ideas and refine our campaign goals, and prepare and refine ideas based on the brief.
You will create videos, animations, in-game banners, and static ad banners.
- BA / BFA in Design or Animation, or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years experience in graphic and/ or video design, preferably in advertising or marketing
- An impressive portfolio that showcases your expertise using animation, color, imagery, and graphic design
- Fluency in After Effects and Photoshop; comfortable with InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with videography
- A strong desire to collaborate and ideate with a team
- Speed and efficiency - you enjoy efficient workflows, and are always looking to improve them
- Innovative thinking - you should be filled with fresh ideas for compelling concepts based on reference, trends, and intuition
- Excellent communication skills – able to grasp concepts, follow directions, organize information, and turn vague thoughts into legible visuals
- Solution-oriented, team-spirited, quick learner, ambitious but not narcissistic
Interested? Say hello.